Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zeus the wonder dog & my wonder friends/family/teachers

September was the beginning of this awful 8 month long journey.
It's finally over!

I can now move on, I have closure, and I'm ready to start the summer with no more weight on my shoulders.

Zeus ,my wonder dog, has been my best friend ever since we adopted him. He definitly has been a strong influence in me getting through this.

My Aunt Patty - I am forever grateful for everything you have done for me. Thank you for coming with me and making it enjoyable and barable! I am so happy that I got the chance to get to know you and I look forward to our relationship growing.

Mrs. Tousley - I get too emotional thinking about what you've said to me and how you've shown me nothing but kindness -- I don't know what else to say but thank you.

My friends especially Kevin, Cody, and Alex - Thank you for just letting me talk and spew my emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment