Monday, January 19, 2009

three days away...

I am overwhelmed.
There! It's out.
My work is infront of me but I cannot focus long enough to get any done.
I'm a flake
I finally got my Faust essay done. It is supposed to be 500 words, I did 1000.
I was on a roll.
I feel like I am not going to do very well on my finals because of all my stressing out.
No excuses. Suck it up and do well.
Ashley's Task List
  1. THREE chemistry mini reports.
  2. at least one mam/orn mini presentation
  3. Pack
  4. Study for finals

Wow. That makes me seem like a baby for complaining. =[[

I feel overwhelmed okay? I can complain.

The high in Pensacola, Florida for monday the 26th is 71 degrees!! The low -- 61!

I can't wait. Goodbye snow, hello beaches!

I will play in the ocean.

I'm getting nervous for the trial.

I'm scared.

But don't tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment